ABOUT AIR QUALITY EGG
The Air Quality Egg is a leading pollution monitor and data analytics platform. Schools and community colleges use the Egg and associated software platform to collect, view and understand pollution data. All data is open, allowing students to share data, learn by collaboration and better understand their world. The Air Quality Egg was created by Wicked Device, LLC and is funded by the National Science Foundation and the National Institutes of Health. The company is growing rapidly, and currently successfully selling with growth expected to continue over the next several years.
Air Quality Egg is looking for a marketing specialist who can help us take our marketing to the next level. Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or know someone that would be a great fit.
You will be responsible for the marketing efforts for our product suite. In particular, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Support sales in the development of marketing materials and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Design skills a definite plus.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content (examples include newsletters, videos, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc).
- Create content for newsletters and online publications, including print and video, highlighting success stories, product information and other customer facing communications.
- Develop product manuals and guides, both written and video.
- Some HTML skills a plus.
- Other duties as assigned.
You will be expected to:
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Understands project and development plans and be able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Listen to others and accept input from team members.
- Work to be a good and cohesive team member.
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate flexibility in day-to-day work.
This is not a remote position, but we would consider it for an exceptional candidate.